Nancy has been working in the childbirth field since 1991. She lives in Genesee, Idaho and is married to Ken Nagy and has three children ages 16-22.
- Certified Professional Midwife
- Idaho Licensed Midwife
- Certified Lactation Counselor
- Vice President of the Idaho Midwifery Council
- Advanced EMT
- Bachelor's degree in English from Rutgers University
- Master of Fine Arts Degree from Columbia University
Motherwise Midwifery has a diverse practice that includes families of every background and beliefs. We treat all of our clients with loving respect.
2012: 18 clients, 1 transport
0 cesareans, 4 VBACS
2011: 20 clients, 3 transports
2 cesareans, 1 VBAC, 1 transfer
2010: 17 clients, 2 transports
0 cesareans, 1 VBAC, 1 transfer
Maternal and perinatal deaths - 0